Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sick

Why is it that kids get sick, are better for two days, and then get sick again? I'm so sick of sick! Sydney has caught yet ANOTHER COLD! She has had cold after cold since Halloween, and I'm starting to think she doesn't have an immune system. I guess we're going to have to pay the doctor a visit this week--grrrrrr!

In other health news, Dave is going under the knife on Thursday. He's decided to take care of his two small hernias in his intestines. Nothing too scary, but still no fun at all. I'm really not looking forward to sitting in the waiting room, nervously chewing my nails off. It was much better when I was the one being knocked out and cut open!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard the blogging train Miller family! Now we can secretly stalk you. Heh heh heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hear you...sick is annoying. We had pink eye floating from kid to kid. So frustrating. Hope Dave is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete